Rip Van Wasteland: Chapter 16Rip Van Wasteland: Chapter 16 by lilminette
Wild Geese Radio
The group was allowed inside the Radio Station building. The former lobby seemed to have been fashioned into a small sort of military base for the Brotherhood with facilities for weapon and armor storage, and, of course, a clinic.
Walter was escorted to the medical facility, and the radio DJ wouldn't see them for another while.
Rip was left to meander about the area, so long as she didn't meddle with anything. The military setup didn't mesh well with the lobby's structure. Looked more like a mess than a sufficient base.
She passed by a doorway on the second floor landing, and while passing she saw Seras at the corner of her eye. And her commanding officer was on the verge of yelling.
"You deliberately disobeyed my orders and led the civilians away from the party. I have a right mind to dismiss you right now, Victoria."
* Guide for submissions.
* Please SUBMIT TO THE RIGHT FOLDERS.
* The joining requests are accepted automatically. The same goes for the submissions.
* There is no limit on how much you can submit.
* If you feel spammed by the amount of submissions we have everyday, click "Watching", uncheck "Deviations" and then "Save".
* We are always looking for new affiliates. Just send us an affiliation request and it will be accepted.
* We are collecting points to give them as prizes during our contests! You can donate here.
* Guía del grupo.
* Por favor SUBE A LAS CARPETAS CORRECTAS.
* La solicitudes para unirse al grupo son aceptadas automáticamente. Lo mismo sucede con las subidas de los trabajos.
* No hay límite en cuanto a la cantidad que puedes subir.
* Si te sientes espameado por la cantidad de subidas que tenemos todos los días, haz click en "Watching", desmarca "Deviations" y luego haz click en "Save".
* Siempre estamos en busca de nuevos afiliados. Simplemente envíanos una solicitud de afiliación y será aceptada.
* ¡Estamos recolectando puntos para darlos como premios durante nuestros concursos! Puedes donar aquí.
|More Journal Entries|