Malek-ye-Harb (ALDNOAH.ZERO) 3 Saazbaum left the room along with Countess Korol Smerti. Outside the room, was Korol's servant, Tomoyoshi. Tomoyoshi was a tall man, with short, black hair. Suitably, he had the look of a thug, with deep, meanacing eyes and a scowl on his face. When Korol exited the room, Tomoyoshi bowed respectfully.Malek-ye-Harb (ALDNOAH.ZERO) 3 by shirosama1
"It is good to see you, your Countess. I take it that your meeting with Count Saazbaum went well?" he asked.
Korol shrugged her shoulders. "You could say it went well. Follow me Tomoyoshi." Tomoyoshi began to tail the two nobles as they headed towards the room that Slaine Troyard and his Princess was. Saazbaum opened the door, casually entering. When he entered the room, he saw Slaine reading a small book to Asseylum.
"This is Chinese philosophy, Asseylum! They were really intelligent and had a lot of interesting ideas."
Asseylum smiled. "It's so fascinating! Didn't they invent tea?" she asked curiously.
Slaine laughed, obviously very humored by Asseylum's in
Malek ye-Harb (ALDNOAH.ZERO) 2 Count Saazbaum left the room that Slaine and Asseylum were in. Now, he had to put his primary plan into action. Understandably, it would involve Slaine. To Saazbaum, he was an important part of the plan. Without him, it would no doubt fail. With this plan, Saazbaum hoped to plant the seeds of war. No. The seeds were already planted thanks to Heaven's Fall. Rather, Saazbaum would be providing the fertilizer. And once the war did indeed blossom, it would blossom well.Malek ye-Harb (ALDNOAH.ZERO) 2 by shirosama1
Outside the room, a VERS soldier ran up to him. "Sir! Countess Korol Smerti has come to visit!"
Saazbaum smiled. At last, he could put his plan into action. "Excellent. Tell her to meet me in the viewing room."
With Countess Korol Smerti of course. Korol Smerti was a Countess who rarely interacted with the other Orbital Knights. Whenever she could, she would isolate herself and avoid contact, with the exception of Count Mazuurek. Mazuurek was the only Count willing to listen to Korol Smerti's rants all day
Malek-ye-Harb (ALDNOAH.ZERO) 1 The year was 2014. Many years have passed since the Apollo 11 mission has yielded uncovering an alien artifact. The artifact allowed for travel to Mars, a planet that was thought to be unreachable by scientists. With this, soon people began to settle to Mars using the technology, dubbed to be "Aldnoah". After the settlers began to lay the foundation for a new nation, the Holy Vers Empire was formed. Conversely, the nations of the world dissolved to form the United Earth, a massive intercontinental organization. There was a massive war between the Holy Vers Empire and the UE, which resulted in much of the earth being destroyed. Soon after, the UE and VERS have been in an uneasy peace.Malek-ye-Harb (ALDNOAH.ZERO) 1 by shirosama1
When all the nations of the earth dissolved, one of the most stubborn nations was Saudi Arabia. Being a totalitarian theocracy, the Saudi government was reluctant to cede control over to the UE. After the promise of the Saudi monarchy still being able to retain their wealthy standards of living, the
The Ultimates Chapter 4Merrick Place, Apt. 1226The Ultimates Chapter 4 by MagnumMaster
The outside downpour was almost soothing to the ears. By the window, Alex sat to watch in bliss. Chrysalism, he remembered. He never knew why he did this, other than a sense of aesthetic pleasure. The lefty turned his attention to his breakfast, made so wonderfully, of bacon and eggs. As he chowed down, it occurred to him: he was alone. His mother and sister had gone off to their respected jobs, leaving Alex as the only resident.
Content with this casual revelation, he called up Katherine and Naga. He pondered what they’d converse about, almost anything given their frequently random gabfests. Unfortunately, neither picked up their receiving end. Realizing his unavailing attempt, Alex sighed faintly. Maybe there were busy. Maybe they didn't feel like talking at the moment. Neither possibilities made Alex any more understanding.
Daniella, maybe? He did seem to be interested in speaking to her once more. Alex dialed
* Guide for submissions.
* Please SUBMIT TO THE RIGHT FOLDERS.
* The joining requests are accepted automatically. The same goes for the submissions.
* There is no limit on how much you can submit.
* If you feel spammed by the amount of submissions we have everyday, click "Watching", uncheck "Deviations" and then "Save".
* We are always looking for new affiliates. Just send us an affiliation request and it will be accepted.
* We are collecting points to give them as prizes during our contests! You can donate here.
* Guía del grupo.
* Por favor SUBE A LAS CARPETAS CORRECTAS.
* La solicitudes para unirse al grupo son aceptadas automáticamente. Lo mismo sucede con las subidas de los trabajos.
* No hay límite en cuanto a la cantidad que puedes subir.
* Si te sientes espameado por la cantidad de subidas que tenemos todos los días, haz click en "Watching", desmarca "Deviations" y luego haz click en "Save".
* Siempre estamos en busca de nuevos afiliados. Simplemente envíanos una solicitud de afiliación y será aceptada.
* ¡Estamos recolectando puntos para darlos como premios durante nuestros concursos! Puedes donar aquí.
|More Journal Entries|