Rip Van Wasteland: Prologue The alarm on her Pip Boy went off. The radio station was set to the Enclave and one of its German hymns.Rip Van Wasteland: Prologue by lilminette
The Hunter moaned as she sat up in the abandoned bed.
Ugh… My bones feel like they haven't moved for twenty years…
She groaned as she remembered she was short on supplies. She hated having to make her way through the Vault's tunnels and back up to the surface. She had as much disdain for that as a kid not wanting to go to school. But it was either get out and get food, or starvation.
Maybe I'll find some snack cakes this time. Or, better yet, maybe some giant mole rats.
Fully clothed, she got her boots on, grabbed her gun, and made her way through the halls and up the various flights of stairs.
The place was drab and rusty, still with furniture and the like in shambles an
* Guide for submissions.
* Please SUBMIT TO THE RIGHT FOLDERS.
* The joining requests are accepted automatically. The same goes for the submissions.
* There is no limit on how much you can submit.
* If you feel spammed by the amount of submissions we have everyday, click "Watching", uncheck "Deviations" and then "Save".
* We are always looking for new affiliates. Just send us an affiliation request and it will be accepted.
* We want to be a SuperGroup. Donations accepted here.
* Guía del grupo.
* Por favor SUBE A LAS CARPETAS CORRECTAS.
* La solicitudes para unirse al grupo son aceptadas automáticamente. Lo mismo sucede con las subidas de los trabajos.
* No hay límite en cuanto a la cantidad que puedes subir.
* Si te sientes espameado por la cantidad de subidas que tenemos todos los días, haz click en "Watching", desmarca "Deviations" y luego haz click en "Save".
* Siempre estamos en busca de nuevos afiliados. Simplemente envíanos una solicitud de afiliación y será aceptada.
* Queremos ser un SuperGrupo. Las donaciones se aceptan aquí.
|More Journal Entries|